Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A tired Mind!

Everyone gets tired....
I knew that today was coming, I felt it yesterday...
Today I felt dishonest in a glance, in an instant, gained a conviction that lasted til the moment of documentation.
A house burns, there is nothing I can do to help, in this moment.
Eyes that have seen the unexplained (to me anyway), a mind that does not digest this well.
A knowing of Truth, a realization of distance, both geographical and of the heart.
But still, a glimmer of hope for mankind, a belief in the power of forgiveness, a heart that still loves, a mind that is still willing to embrace and understand. A world were there is as much beauty as there is pain, a rainy day that is still recieved as a gift, as a day that he has made.
"As long as there is life......there is hope"

X and O

No comments: